Queen St W + Spadina Ave Station is centrally located between three of Toronto’s most popular neighbourhoods, Chinatown, Queen West and the Fashion District.
Deployed in July, 2017, this veteran station has accumulated a whopping 51,000 rides in just three years! Found at the intersection of two of the city’s oldest streets – dating back more than two centuries – this neighbourhood is overflowing with character. From trendy shops and decadent restaurants to colourful street art and iconic music venues, this area attracts locals and tourists in the masses with it’s unique personality and flare. Once a mecca for indie culture, it has since transformed into a Toronto hotspot while maintaining its historic “cool” factor over the years.
Attracting commuters, shoppers, diners and tourists, there’s certainly something for everyone at this station. Grab your pals, buy a pass and discover one of Toronto’s most popular destinations. Don’t forget to check these activities off your bucket list:
– Treat yourself to a meal at one of Toronto’s most famous restaurants, Alo
– Go record shopping at Sonic Boom’s impressive 13,000 square foot vinyl haven
– Get 10% off at MEC’s new location (300 Queen W) with your member key on Mec Club Nights
– Snap a selfie in the city’s most famous street art destination, Graffiti Alley
– Shop until you drop on Queen West’s store-lined streets
Stay tuned for next month’s Station Spotlight. Who knows, we could feature your neighbourhood next!
– Your friends at Bike Share Toronto