Thanks to our partners at CAA South Central Ontario, Toronto will enjoy Free Ride Wednesdays, Brought To You By CAA, for the month of July! Take advantage of $0 One Day Passes every Wednesday to enjoy unlimited 30-minute, station-to-station trips for 24 consecutive hours.
Free Ride Wednesdays is available to all, whether you’re a CAA Member or not. Whether you're commuting to work, running errands or exploring the city, navigate Toronto by bike with Free Ride Wednesdays. Visit a station kiosk or download the PBSC app on Wednesdays this July to get riding for FREE.
1) Download the PBSC app for a contactless experience or go to one of our stations on a Wednesday in July.
2) On the app, select Buy a Plan then $0 One-Day Pass and follow the on-screen instructions. OR at the kiosk select Buy a Pass and follow the touch screen flow.
3) Once you've purchased a pass, unlock a bike with the PBSC app's easy QR code unlock feature or enter your 5-digit ride code on any dock of an available bike.
4) Enjoy unlimited 30 minute station-to-station trips while your Day Pass is still active (24h period). For every trip exceeding 30 minutes, overage fees will accumulate at $4 per additional 30 minutes of trip time.
5) Return your bike to any station to end your trip. Unlock another bike to continue riding via the PBSC app by selecting I Have a Pass at a kiosk station, then insert your credit card to identify your account and receive a new code. Take as many FREE 30 minute station-to-station trips you like while your pass is still active.
Tag us on your ride #BikeShareTO #BikeWithCAA