What’s Going on in December at Bike Share Toronto?


The lights are strung, stores are bustling and joy is in the air this December!


Holiday shopping for that special someone? Give the gift of biking with a Bike Share Toronto Gift Card or take advantage of Member Perks for incredible discounts, giveaways and more! Now it’s not just Toronto transforming into a winter wonderland – so are our bikes! Bundle up and take one of our winter bikes for a spin this season for your chance to WIN.


Snow covered station


November Ridership: 137,360


Most Popular Start Stations:
Union Station – 1,251 Trips
Dundas E / Regent Park – 1,183 Trips
Bay / College – 1,160 Trips


Most Popular End Stations:
Union Station – 1,786 Trips
Dundas E / Regent Park – 1,142 Trips
Bay / College – 1,135 Trips



Moneris Update

Have you Updated Your Account? 

We’ve been working to transition payment processing platforms from Global Payments to Moneris. We are happy to report that almost 70% of our annual members have converted! If you are within the remaining 30% of members who still need to convert, we have extended the deadline to help you keep riding without service interruption. Please login to your Bike Share Toronto account and re-submit your billing information. 

Learn More



December Member of the Month

Member of the Month

“Having a Bike Share Toronto membership gives me the power of choice.  Using a bike to get around Toronto is almost always the fastest option, but sometimes plans change or the weather conditions are just too bad for me to ride in. Bikeshare means I never have to worry about choosing between biking when I don’t feel safe or leaving my own bike somewhere I don’t want to. I just grab a Bikeshare and go where I want, when I want!”

Read More from David



December Station Spotlight

Station Spotlight 

Carlton St + Parliament St is found in the heart of Cabbagetown. Named after the early Irish settlers who grew vegetables on their front lawns in the 1800s, this area is now home to stunning victorian houses, a number of historical sites, restaurants galore and even an urban farm. Discover this charming neighbourhood with Bike Share Toronto.

Explore our Station



Rider Satisfaction Survey

Share Your Feedback

Always working to improve our service, we want to hear from our riders!  Share your feedback about Bike Share Toronto with our quick, convenient survey. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.

Take Survey



Member perks

Save on Tickets at The Royal Cinema

Bike Share Toronto wants to send you to the movies for less! Save $2 on online tickets for all of Royal Cinema‘s December screenings.  Use code ROYALBIKES to redeem this discount. Offer valid until December 31st.

Learn More



Member Perks

15% off Tickets at Second City

Have a laugh with Member Perks at Second City! Take advantage of 15% discount on tickets for all Second City for performances, excluding Saturday evening shows. Redeem this incredible deal online with code ‘bike’.  

Get Tickets



Winter Wonderland Contest

Winter Wonderland Photo Contest

The cold never stopped us, right Toronto? Introducing our new Winter Wonderland Bikes! Take a chilly spin on one of our six Winter Wonderland Bikes for your chance to WIN! Snap a photo with the nostalgic toboggan bike, adorable snowman bike or colourful skating bike to take home Bike Share Toronto swag, giftcards, tickets to events and more! Winners announced every Wednesday.

Contest Rules



Discounts at Toronto History Museums

Unlock our city’s diverse past with Member Perks at Toronto History Museums! Save 30% off general admission onsite with your member key or 30% off special ticketed events, like the Nutcracker Concert, Gingerbread House Workshop and Musical Candlelight Tours, with code Bike30. 

Learn More




Stop in to get your bike repaired.  Sip a delicious coffee. Marvel at local art. Enjoy all of this and more at Fix Coffee and Bikes. Save 10% storewide with Member Perks. Don’t forget your key!

Get the Details



January Newsletter

Give the Gift of Biking 

Shopping for that special someone? Give a gift that keeps on giving with a Bike Share Toronto Annual Membership gift card. Whether your loved one is a Toronto local, commuter, adventure seeker or anything in between, an Annual Membership is a must-have. Discover 5 reasons why a Bike Share Toronto gift card is the perfect holiday present.

Read More



Until January’s edition…

-Happy Riding, from Your Friends at Bike Share Toronto

Similar news
­  IT'S  MONTH OF CELEBRATIONS!🚲   It's time to gear up for June as we kick off Bike Month and...Read more
  Hold On To Your Handlebars...   With the arrival of May, exciting things are happening in the world of...Read more
*Official Press Release can be read here.    TORONTO, May 13, 2024 /CNW/ - The Toronto Parking Authority (TPA) is...Read more