Queen St E + Alton Ave Station can be found in the popular East End neighbourhood of Leslieville.
Deployed on July 10th, 2018, this station has accumulated over 1,800 rides in under a year’s time! Once elected by the NY Times as the next Williamsburg, this community has quickly become one of Toronto’s trendiest neighbourhoods. In the past, Leslieville was a quiet residential area – streets lined with cozy houses, soda shops and family businesses. Fast forward to present day and the commercial sector is bustling with coffee shops, chic restaurants and a plethora of indie stores. Hailed as “Hipsterville East” by the Toronto Star, Leslieville still keeps to its roots as a quaint town – part of the community’s alluring charm.
Looking to explore Toronto’s East End? Grab a pass and hop on a bike to discover these Leslieville gems:
– Have a picnic, get active at the outdoor gym or go for a swim at Greenwood Park
– Enjoy a live performance at Streetcar Crowsnest
– Create, sell and shop the Leslieville Arts Market
– Check out one of Toronto’s quirkiest attractions, The Doll House
Stay tuned for next month’s Station Spotlight. Who knows, we could feature your neighbourhood next!
– Your friends at Bike Share Toronto