Spadina Ave + Adelaide St W Station is located in Toronto’s Fashion District, a bustling residential and commercial area in the downtown core.
Deployed on August 7, 2017, this popular station has accumulated an impressive 40,800 trips in under two years! Sandwiched between the Entertainment District and Chinatown, this trendy, urban neighbourhood was once the heart of Toronto’s textile industry. Originally coined The Garment District, old art deco buildings still stand with elaborately engraved signs like Regency Furs and The Balfour Building. Now a hub for high rise condos, startup companies and the city’s top restaurants, the Fashion District attracts a vibrant crowd.
Taking in some Toronto history? Looking for a bite to eat? Perhaps a new condo? Pick-up a pass and ride to our Spadina + Adelaide Station to discover some of our favourite spots:
– Stretch it out with our 15% Member Perks discount at Yoga Tree
– Battle your bestie in ping pong at SPIN Toronto
– Stop by MEC Club Nights to get your shop on with our 10% Member Perks discount
– Treat yourself to an evening at Toronto’s secret boutique hotel, Templar
Stay tuned for next month’s Station Spotlight. Who knows, we could feature your neighbourhood next!
– Your friends at Bike Share Toronto